(This post was originally published in May 2020 and has been updated in Nov 2020 with our more recent works.)
It has been almost 7 months since Singapore started the circuit breaker to combat the spread of COVID-19. Our government has offered many support schemes to cushion the impact on businesses and Singaporeans alike.
While our business was severely impacted when covid started, we were very thankful to a handful of clients who could afford to support our services during this period. To express our gratitude, we offered our services for 3 non-profit organisations to produce pro-bono works as a form of giving back to the community.
Do not neglect to do good and to share what you haveHebrews 13:16
This year, we worked on 3 pro-bono videos for the following non-profit organisations:
- Children’s Cancer Foundation
- Free Food For All
- Salvation Army Singapore
In the spirit of sharing, we approached these organisations during the height of the Circuit Breaker period to offer our professional services. This was our way of giving back to the community while also expanding our portfolio and technical capabilities.
When we approached these organisations, we offered 4 areas of service:
- Live Streaming & Live Webcasting. As we were still unable to hold any physical events, we offered our video live streaming services to these organisations to support their online campaigns and fund-raising events.
- Remote Video Production. When physical filming productions were still being banned, our team came up with a solution for our clients who were working remotely. For remote video production, our videographers and directors would be remotely present with the interviewee subjects during the shoot. We would then edit the video professionally in line with the organisation’s branding.
- Video Production. During the Covid-19 period, videos were the most effective way for organisations to reach out to the public, donors and beneficiaries. Our video production team offered our services to help these organisations use video as a medium for communicating with the relevant stakeholders.
- Photography. In Phase 2, we also offered our photography services to organisations for their various businesses requirements.
Children’s Cancer Foundation: #AskUsAnything
To raise awareness for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, the Children’s Cancer Foundation featured 2 childhood cancer survivors to answer some questions from the public. This heartening interview video introduced a cancer survivor’s perspective of battling cancer at such a young age.
Free Food For All: FFFA Collaborates with Wok Hey
Free Food For All, a charity that provides free meals and distributes access food, partnered with F&B outlet Wok Hey to give out free food to their beneficiaries across Singapore. This video captured one of the many food distribution sessions that were held during the collaboration period.
Salvation Army: Christmas Kettling
In the spirit of Christmas, the Salvation Army holds its yearly Christmas Kettling events to raise funds for the needy. This video was to help call for donations either via PayNow or the kettles that would be stationed at various malls in Singapore.
Photography, Videography and Live Streaming Services for Non-Profit and Charity Organisations
2020 has been a difficult year for all of us. At Vivid Snaps, we are grateful for all our esteemed customers who have supported us. We look forward to continuing to provide creative media solutions for you.
If you are a non-profit or charitable organisation, we are open to providing a flexible package for our media services. Drop our project coordinators a message and we will get back to you.