Commercial Real Estate Videos deliver compelling visual narratives that may engage viewers with a more arresting, visceral, emotional appeal, by featuring immersive virtual property tours, or engaging audiences with interactive conferences, webinars, and training videos.
Why Commercial Real Estate Video Production?
Beautiful live-action video footage, time-lapse images, and 3D-rendered footage of commercial property can deliver an immersive, compelling visual narrative that simulates actual physical tours of Commercial Real Estate site premises. Commercial Real Estate Training Videos train real estate agents with real-time demonstrations of profitable sales tactics. Online Conferences for Commercial Real Estate can visually, and graphically illustrate market trends, analyses, and projections. Online Webinars can feature industry topics like supply chain management and digital property management tools, accompanied by visual or graphical illustrations.
Vivid Snaps Video Production Company
Our team consists of media professionals with expertise in video production from pre to post. Consisting of videographers, video editors, directors, project coordinators and graphic designers. Our portfolio is focused on corporate clients. And our works ranges from internal communication videos, brand story videos, virtual & hybrid events and corporate photography.
Video Live Streaming for Commercial Real Estate Office Opening
In this behind-the-scenes photo, our team manages and executes a live streaming production for an office opening event. Our live streaming production services can encompass multi-camera production across different parts of the office, including roving wireless live feed that is particularly challenging to execute in an office environment.
Green Screen Video Production for Commercial Real Estate Business
The videos we produce for our clients include internal and external communication videos. Corporate video filming can be done at our green screen studio or at your office. In the above video reference, you will observe how a straight-forward industry update video can be made more interesting through a green screen filming. The background replacement enables us to include important emphasis and relevant scenes to keep the visuals relevant and engaging for the viewer.
Green Screen Studio for Corporate Filming
For more reference photos of our green screen studio, please visit our Green Screen Studio Singapore blog post.
Commercial, Retail Lifestyle Video Production
In this video our team produced for PLQ Mall for its first anniversary, a building timelapse footage was used for the establishing shot featuring the iconic LED lights on its exterior. Followed by scenes of the most prominent retail store and celebratory events and activities.
Aerial & Drone Photography for Commercial Building
With the advent of drones, capturing aerial images and footage for commercial buildings have become more accessible and cost-effective. For all commercial aerial shoots, a permit from CAAS will be required. And the application process can take anywhere between 1 to 3 weeks. Hence, you are advise to plan ahead when a drone shoot is required.
The success of the permit application can also be impacted by special events such as airshows. Whereas other commercial aerial activities are usually halted to give focus to the event.
Commercial Real Estate Video Production References from Around Singapore
In this section, we share some examples and comments on Commercial Real Estate videos produced by brands, companies, and organizations in Singapore in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
PLEASE NOTE: The videos referenced in this blog article are not produced by Vivid Snaps. The following videos are sourced from publicly available websites, such as YouTube.
Commercial Real Estate APAC Headquarters Video
- Creative use of a walking talent as a transition between segments of the video
- Utilizes slow-mo treatment for the audience to digest or take in the details
- The blooper scene featured in the initial yoga segment engages the viewer’s interest, with a touch of light-hearted humor.
- Multi-ethnic local talents that many viewers can relate to
Online Conference & Webinar Production for Commercial Real Estate
Zoom is a popular platform for hosting webinars, as it is a secure and low-cost platform. In this video, we see a full-length Zoom recording from a previously live webinar. Engaging aspects of the video include the following:
- Presented by speakers from across the world
- Having a Q&A at the video’s end enhances viewer engagement and interaction
- While in other webinars, Q&A sessions can occasionally get woven in after the endings of distinct presentations, in order to keep viewers engaged in the content delivered
Corporate Office Space Video
- Scenes featuring state-of-the-art medical suites
- Wide angle shots capture desks in open-plan office spaces
Premium Grade Office Commercial Property Video
- Aerial establishing shots to provide viewers with an overview of the location
- Infographics that present the property details in a clear and concise form
- Roaming film footage of the vast, modern, brightly illuminated, biometric gateway accessed, and well-furnished office reception space
- Wide angle shots of the office meeting rooms and lavish pantry spaces
- Close-up shots of in-house F&B options, gym facilities, leisure options, solar panels, and modern parking spaces equipped with electric vehicle charging points
- Drone shots illustrate the proximity to Downtown-East train stations and the strategic proximity to Changi Business Park, Tampines Retail Hub, and Changi Airport locations
- The office development is presented as sustainably designed, with user-friendly working spaces for the modern corporate office staff and company management
Mixed Office Development Commercial Property Video
The future of workspace is in Jurong Lake District. Vision Exchange is a new 25-storey mixed-use commercial development. We observe some key video highlights in this production:
- Voice-over of the overall vision for Jurong Lake District
- Aerial establishing shots to provide the viewers with an overview of the location
- Infographics that reflect the property details in a concise manner
- Footage of the tastefully decorated, biometric gateway accessed, and well-furnished office reception
- Wide angle shots of modern, meeting rooms, office desk spaces, technological equipment, IT & AV facilities, and building amenities, along with pantry spaces.
- Wide angle roaming shots of diverse, eclectic in-house F&B options, gym facilities, leisure options, relaxation amenities, public transport options, taxi stands, and retail options in the vicinity.
- Drone shots that illustrate the proximity to train stations and strategic proximity to JTC, Jurong Lake District, NTU, Tuas Port, and Jurong Innovation District amenities
- Office development is presented as a futuristic, IT-equipped, sustainably designed, and user-friendly working space for industrial-based businesses.
Mixed Development Office Introduction Video
In this Mixed Development Real Estate Video, we observe a combination of many video features to keep the viewers engaged, such as:
- Utilization of upbeat music throughout the video
- Aerial establishing shots to provide the audience with an overview of the location
- Continuation of the drone shots that illustrate the proximity to the Tanjong Pagar MRT train station
- Infographics that present the property details in a clear and concise manner
Industrial Building Video Production
This Commercial Real Estate Video targets potential tenants by displaying the complete features of the commercial property. This video uses basic photo and video angles to illustrate the full suite of amenities. Some examples are:
- Movement and motion are applied to otherwise static images to enhance the viewers’ engagement
- Panorama shots are utilized to display full interior spaces
- Utilization of text overlays at each key segment to clearly articulate distinctive property features
Corporate Video For Commercial Real Estate Company
- The video opens with a panoramic video drone footage of skylines of urban metropolitan cities in Asia such as Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo, Thailand
- Followed by deep focus close-up shots of the building inhabitants and residents, who require these commercial buildings as homes or offices and retail centers or malls, and dining outlets
- Intimate close-up video scenes of families bonding, shopping at supermarkets, and having precious family time dining, playing, and spending leisurely time together, within their cozy homes. This highlights the human dimension of Knight Frank’s mission- they build offices and residences for the comfort, joy, and wellbeing of their human inhabitants
- The video captures Knight Frank’s market dominance in wealthy Asian cities
- Illustrates their understanding of Asian property markets
Mixed Office Development Office Workspace Video
The video utilizes fast-motion office construction scenes to highlight the dynamic office development process. Additional features that engage viewer interest are as follows:
- Voiceover from the CEO on the overall purpose of the new office for better business coordination
- Visual representation of the advantages of Paya Lebar office location
- Footage of impressive office amenities such as gyms and F&B options
- Scenes of the modern office interior with Southeast Asian artworks, illustrations, paintings, murals, and ornaments that decorate and adorn the office walls and environment
FPV Fly-through Office Video Production
With FPV drone gaining more traction in the mainstream, we are beginning to see FPV fly-through office tour in Singapore. And manoeuvring a drone in a tight space can be challenging, you will want to look for an experienced crew in Singapore. The Skyshot’s team has one of the most extensive commercial building & architecture FPV fly-through portfolio in Singapore.
Work With Us for Your Video Production
As we see from all the above references, videos are increasingly used for communication of a company’s vision, market analysis, industry trends, property features, commercial real estate virtual tours, online webinar conferences, and knowledge sharing. Our team can support you in the production of cost effective commercial real estate videos.
Vivid Snaps Video Production Team
Our team works primarily with corporate clients to produce corporate videos for internal & external communications. These include CEO speech videos, interview videos, office tours, video presentations, remote filming, and event video production. We also work with customized requirements, depending on your business objectives.
- Corporate Video Production
- Virtual Event & Live Streaming
- Event Photography & Videography
- Corporate Photo Shoot
Upon contacting us via email, our project coordinator will discuss with you your project requirements. Then provide you with a proposed quotation for review and approval. Depending on the complexity of your shoot, pre-production services such as scripting, conceptualization, storyboard, and location sourcing may be required.
We advise 3 weeks lead time for straight-forward video shoots, and 4-6 weeks lead time for video shoots requiring pre-production services.
Get a Quotation for Your Commercial Video Production in Singapore
Send us a message with details of your video production or live streaming project. Our project coordinator will be in touch with us to discuss your requirements and provide a price quotation for your consideration.